Sunday, April 25, 2010

#5, Go to the ballet

Since the first time I saw A Chorus Line, I've always wanted to go to the ballet. There's something so magical about the precision and perfection of the movement. I've been to a few amateur recitals, but never actually gone to a professional production. Fortunately, now that we live in a larger metropolitan area, there are many cultural opportunities available--including the ballet!

Rick and I attended a local ballet performance last night (Saturday, April 24). I couldn't take any pictures of the actual show, of course, but I got a few pictures.








It was a lovely performance by some very talented dancers. There were two more modern pieces, and a scene from Romeo and Juliet, as well as a large piece from Giselle. The costumes were gorgeous and the music was lovely. I'm very glad that I made this one of my goals!

On another item, we have booked our trip to Orlando to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter--which will open in June. I can't believe I only have about 7 months left to get all of these things done!

No comments: