Sunday, August 1, 2010

The end?

You may have noticed that this blog hasn't been updated in a while. I'm afraid my focus on this project has...slipped somewhat. Maybe it was a bad idea to think that I could predict things that I would still want to do two years in the future. I have three and a half months left and I'm pretty sure there's no way I'm going to get everything on the list done. I may try to accomplish a few more, but things are very different now and I have new priorities that I couldn't have foreseen two years ago. I did have a blast doing the things I've already done, and I'm happy that I crossed some of them off my list. So perhaps stay tuned for a few more updates, but maybe not. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Kelly G. said...

That's how I feel about my 101 in 1001 project. I'm thinking about coming up with a smaller amount of goals for a year or so, plus a bonus list of things I would really like to do in 5 years or so, but might be harder to accomplish.