Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Next up...

It's been less than a month, and already I feel like I'm falling behind, as I've only accomplished one thing. I have 24 months in which to do these 30 things, so I need to do roughly 1 thing a month.

Here is an update on random 30 Before 30 things:

I went to buy the stickers for defacing stop signs and found that Glarkware is having a sale! Which would have meant that I could buy my beloved stickers for $1.00! Except that I got there too late, and they are all sold out. So, #10 will have to wait until they get more in stock.

Also, I have booked a room at the Atlanta Hilton, so we are definitely/probably attending Dragon*Con (#23) in 2009! I am excited. I am also planning awesome geeky costumes, which is a blast. Perhaps I will actually learn to properly use the sewing machine I own.

I've heard that Billy Joe's Pitcher Show (where the Rocky Horror Picture Show is shown every weekend) is probably closing in February, so I need to accomplish #15 in the next month or so. Otherwise I will have to find a less convenient venue.

My friend Libby has offered to cook paella for me (#22), loan me a book by the Marquis de Sade (#27), and create a beer bong for me (#24). Did I mention that my friend Libby is awesome?

The wardrobe purge (#12) has not yet begun. I've been exhausted when I get home from work and busy on the weekends. But I should get started soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally suggest beer pong over beer bong. I finally tried pong during Halloween and it was a lot of fun. The one time I tried a beer bong I just ended up with beer all over myself.

And let me know when you're going to see Rocky Horror. I've always wanted to go.

Also, if you need someone to teach you to knit, let me know. That would go with my 101 in 1001 - "re-take up knitting".

21. Visit Rennes le Chateau
I always wanted to backpack through Europe while I was still young enough to stand staying in hostels/before I had kids. Now who knows if I'll get to :(

I swear I looked at your list before, but don't remember half of what's on there. lol.

Kat said...

I think that I will probably try to squeeze in both beer pong and beer bong--I need to experience both and judge for myself!

I will definitely let you know about RHPS.

googoobeans said...

Kat- You make me laugh.
We should plan a paella/game night.

Kat said...

Yay! I am down for both paella and game night.