Thursday, November 20, 2008

28. How anticlimactic.

My birthday has come and gone, and I'm now less than 2 years from 30. Amazing.

The first task that I will most likely accomplish on my "30 before 30" list is #20 - See a psychic. My husband (Rick) and I will be visiting the Texas Renaissance Festival this Saturday, and there are numerous palm/tarot readers there. They also have lovely crystal balls and wear lots of scarves and do readings in gypsy wagons, all of which are absolutely essential in seeing a psychic!

Hopefully I will have a full post about it with pictures in the next week or so. I can't wait to hear my fortune told!

Also, when I get back home, I may begin work on #12 (Wardrobe purge). I must confess that I have been itching to get started on that one for a while now.

In other news, Rick just found out that he has a short conference in San Francisco in April. If I can tag along, I may be able to knock out #13 and #28 in one fell swoop!

No comments: