Friday, March 20, 2009

#24, Beer pong or beer bong

This one was actually technically completed on January 24th, when we made paella. We thought it would also be fun to create a beer bong. I've just been a little nervous about posting the pictures. I'm a little paranoid, although I am very much of legal age, and I barely consumed any alcohol through said bong. It was one bottle of beer poured through a funnel and a tube and I was actually pretty bad at it and didn't get much of it down. Nonetheless, don't want to get fired, you know? So, below are some cropped versions of the pics, showing the beer bong. I do also hope to do beer pong at some point.






Also, I hate beer.

1 comment:

googoobeans said...

Boo to cropped pics!

Kidding, I thought you did pretty well. It was the only time I've seen someone bong a Sam Adams.